- Up to £35,000 + Overtime and Benefits
- US Law Support
- Office Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 17-12-2018 04:33 PM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
Our client, a prestigious global law firm, is seeking to hire a Facilities Team Leader, on a permanent basis for their London office, based in the heart of the City.
The successful candidate will be responsible for organising a variety of ongoing services regarding office materials, systems, equipment, mail and duplication. The team will also be responsible for promoting policies, procedures and regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
This is a full-time role and a competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum is on offer (negotiable and dependent upon experience) + overtime and a leading benefits package.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
• Coordinating the Facilities team members (shifts, workflow and general functions to ensure a first class service is delivered)
• Ensuring floor services are maintained to an exceptional level
• Supporting the Supervisor in the implementation of new working practices
• Liaising with external vendors ensuring SLA’s are adhered to at all times
• Ensuring various resources including staff and technology applications are updated to maintain services within the Operations department
• Coordinating the delivery, relocation, and/or set up of office furniture for new hires, office moves and/or client meetings
• Acting as an ambassador within the Operations team and between the firm’s internal and external clients
Successful applicants will have prior experience of leading an operations team; ideally within a law firm or professional services environment. In order to be considered, applicants must have well developed, professional interpersonal skills, be knowledgeable and up to date with health and safety regulations, possess a customer service focus and the ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
Do not delay in applying quoting ref: USLS-FTL18 – applications are being welcomed asap for immediate review.