Business Development Assistant
- £25-28,000 per annum
- US Law Support
- Business Development
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 18-12-2018 03:52 PM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Assistant on behalf of our client, a prestigious and highly ranked US law firm, in the heart of the City.
This is a permanent position and suitable for a graduate or junior BD professional (from a law firm or professional services background), looking to progress in a global law firm environment, supporting the BD Director and the wider team in London and emerging markets.
The primary responsibility of this role is to work with the Business Development team in London in a wide range of business development and communications activities, including:
• Prepare reports and analyses for partners to support their meetings with clients and internal presentations.
• To assist with general Business Development (BD) projects
• Assist with the production of high quality presentations and pitch submissions
• To assist with organising client events
• Assist in drafting legal directory entries
• To maintain practice data
• Manage client mailing lists
• Assist on other firmwide/Global marketing initiatives
A highly competitive salary is on offer of up to £28,000 per annum + excellent benefits and overtime structure.
Do not delay in applying, quoting ref: USLS-BDA1218. Applications are being welcomed ASAP and all successful applicants will be contacted directly by US Law Support, whereby a full and detailed job description will be provided.