Trade Mark Paralegal
- £25000 - £28,000
- IP Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 04-01-2019 01:19 PM
- Ref #:
- Rachel Stittle
We are currently working with a specialist law firm in their search for a Trade Mark Secretary/Paralegal.
You will be sitting within the Trade Marks team being responsible for supporting the Trade Mark Attorneys and trainees of the firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Typing documents and letters such as Assignments and Statement of Use
- Preparing Trade Mark and EUTM forms
- Diary docketing and maintaining attorney diaries
- Preparing client invoices and standard letters
- Dealing with accounts and post enquiries
- General administration duties such as file management, faxing, filing, scanning and photocopying
Candidates should have strong typing skills, be extremely organised and ideally have previous experience in a position in Trade Marks.