- £25,000 - £30,000
- IP Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 07-01-2019 04:45 PM
- Ref #:
- Rachel Stittle
We are currently working for a specialist law firm in their search for a Legal Secretary.
You will be responsible for providing full secretarial and paralegal support to the fee earners at the firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of documentation relevant to patents and monitoring various formalities processes
- Preparing forms and letters
- Typing and amending documents
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Monitoring fee earner deadlines and liaising with central Records Department
- Maintaining fee earner diaries
- Obtaining information from EPO, UKIPO and EUIPO for fee earners
- Preparing invoices and cost estimates for clients
- Updating records on the CMS
- Making and receiving telephone calls and dealing with general enquiries
- Arranging travel for fee earners and internal and external meetings
- General administration duties such as filing, photocopying and scanning
Candidates should have an excellent attention to detail twinned with previous legal secretarial experience.