Trade Mark Paralegal
- IP Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 09-01-2019 10:34 AM
- Ref #:
- Rachel Stittle
A boutique IP firm is looking to expand their team with an additional Trade Mark Paralegal. The firm represent some of the most well-known brands in the world and they are recognised as one of the leading practitioners in our field.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Managing trade mark renewals and preparing, filing and reporting trade mark applications in the UK, EU and internationally
- Reviewing and drafting power of attorneys, assignment and change of name or address documents
- Advising clients on specification objections, cited marks, oppositions and proof of use requirements
- Drafting legal correspondence to clients and foreign associates
- Conducting patent searches across the UKIPO, EU and WIPO databases
- Managing and organising statutory deadlines for clients
- Preparing monthly billing reports and invoices for clients
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in a firm that is known for supporting their staff to achieve their career goals.
A competitive salary and benefits is on offer to the successful individual.