- Up to £40,000 (pro-rata)
- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 04-02-2019 05:13 PM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
This brand new vacancy is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled, Legal PA to work within the Corporate team of our client, a highly prestigious global law firm here in the City. This is a part-time (Wed-Fri), 12 month fixed-term contract position, working for a Senior Partner within the firm. Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding opportunity, but will also be provided with a world class compensation package and experience within the London office of an elite tier legal practice.
The role is based within the Corporate M&A team and the successful applicant will be responsible for performing a variety of secretarial duties of a confidential nature including:
- Managing attorney communications
- Preparing materials at attorneys discretion such as correspondence, manuscripts and minutes
- Creating, maintaining and distributing meeting materials
- Coordinating and arranging meetings, conference calls and travel
- Assisting visiting clients and special projects as necessary
- Performing other such tasks as may be required, commensurate with the position in the firm
The successful candidate will have prior experience within a similar role gained from a UK/US law firm, professional interpersonal skills, the ability to interact well at all levels and strong organisational capabilities. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for an experience Legal PA in London to work for a globally respected legal practice. This is a 3 days per week role with working hours of 9.30am-5.30pm and the firm are paying a highly competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum (pro-rata) + paid overtime and a full benefits package.
If you match the above requirements, please do not delay in applying, quoting ref: USLS-PTPA219 – applications are being welcomed ASAP.