Office Services Assistant
- £24-26,000 + 10% shift allowance
- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 05-02-2019 09:15 AM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
US Law Support are pleased to be recruiting for an Office Services Assistant to work in the London office of an elite tier, US and international law firm.
Based in the heart of the City, they are seeking to hire a professional individual to work alongside the Office Services Manager, Reprographics Coordinator and the general Office Services team in order to provide a first class comprehensive service to the business.
This is a full-time, permanent position with working hours of 1pm-9pm (Monday-Friday) and a competitive salary is on offer of £24-26,000 per annum + a 10% shift allowance.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the reprographics services including scanning, colour, black & white printing, photocopying and finishing.
- To make recommendations to the Office Services Manager and Reprographics Coordinator for improvements and changes to procedures and processes relating to the reprographics function.
- To share knowledge and undertake any training of other staff
- To ensure that incoming and outgoing post is sorted and delivered in a timely manner and to deliver and collect documentation throughout the day.
- To arrange national and international couriers.
- To ensure the delivery and collection of recycling/confidential waste.
- To be responsible for general housekeeping including keeping copy rooms topped up with paper, toner and cartridges.
- To liaise with building security and the landlord for contractor and engineer access.
- To assist with internal office moves.
Suitable applicants will have prior experience assisting in a professional services/legal office and will possess practical maintenance skills, a flexible attitude and have a competent IT proficiency.
Do not delay in applying, quoting ref:USLS-OSA19 – applications are being welcomed ASAP for immediate review.