Trade Mark Paralegal
- IP Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 06-02-2019 03:12 PM
- Ref #:
- Rachel Stittle
We are currently recruiting for a leading law firm in their search for a Trade Mark Paralegal.
You will sit within their well-established IP group and be responsible for carrying out trade mark formalities, portfolio management, client invoicing and paralegal duties.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Managing and updating trace mark records database with applications and disputes
- Entering and monitoring deadlines, running and distributing diary lists to attorneys and lawyers in the trade mark team
- Preparing the forms to file trade mark applications, oppositions and cancellation actions and applications to record registrable transactions, directly at the UKIPO, EUIPO and WIPO and instructing overseas attorneys
- Preparing draft reports for clients, overseas lawyers and intellectual property offices
- Assisting and preparing client cost estimates in relation to all trade mark fixed fee matters
- Handling all invoicing matters such as preparing invoice narratives and reconciling estimates
- Preparing Power of Attorney documents and for arranging notarisation and legalisation
- Ordering search reports and setting up and renewing watch service notifications
- Assisting attorneys with trade mark audits on trade mark portfolios and preparing change of representative forms
- Managing of the domain name portfolio and renewal deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous trade mark paralegal/administration experience to progress within a role that provides direct correspondence with intellectual property offices, overseas attorneys and clients.