- £20,000 - £22,000
- IP Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 06-02-2019 03:42 PM
- Ref #:
We are currently working with an international law firm in their search for a Records Administrator.
You will sit within the Intellectual Property department and be responsible for supporting and liaising with the Records team and Fee Earners.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Record creation
- Matter creation and client conflict checks
- Reviewing post and saving incoming correspondence to Filesite
- Processing and docketing all TMO actions and correspondence, global agent communications and dispute related communications to WebTMS
- Creation of reminders and deadlines in WebTMS
- Updating WebTMS ensuring deadlines and reminders are removed
- Assisting with renewal of trade marks and designs
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent college leaver with a BTEC Level 3 Administration qualification or Cilex Level 3 qualification to progress their career within a top law firm.