- IP Support
- South East
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 06-02-2019 05:19 PM
- Ref #:
We are currently working with a leading Patent and Trade Mark Attorney firm in their search for a Patent Paralegal.
You will be responsible for assisting the Patent Attorneys of the firm in managing their client portfolios.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsibility for non-technical stages of prosecuting patent applications
- Reporting of selected communications received from Patent Offices
- Handling client reminders
- Initiating new filings at the UKIPO and the EPO
- Handling the process for filing of multiple applications throughout the world and selected associated formalities requirements
- Management of US Information Disclosure Statement responsibilities
- Management of Indian ongoing Section 8 requirements and other foreign formalities
- Preparing client portfolio review reports and estimates
- Handling enquiries from foreign agents
- Verifying case management reminders, data and charging items
- Obtaining and organising citations
- National Phasing of PCT Applications
- Entering trip reports and new client contacts
Candidates must have previous patent experience and be able to prioritise their workload and meet deadlines.