- IP Support
- South East
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 06-02-2019 05:30 PM
- Ref #:
- Rachel Stittle
We are currently working with a leading Patent and Trade Mark Attorney firm in their search for a Patent Secretary.
You will be responsible for supporting the Patent Attorneys of the firm over three technical areas which include Biotechnology & Life Sciences, Chemistry & Pharmaceutical and Engineering & IT.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Creating narratives for invoice requests and fee paid emails to the finance department
- Creating various emails to clients and calendar entries on behalf of Attorneys
- Producing standard letters, file notes and EPO and UKIPO forms
- Arranging meetings and setting up meeting rooms
- Answering internal and external telephone calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Checking Attorneys’ diaries and producing reminder letters
- Filing in the Document Management System
- Proofreading documents
- Updating clients information and interaction
- General administrative duties
Candidates must have previous patent experience and excellent communication and organisational skills.