- IP Support
- North West
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 11-02-2019 12:59 PM
- Ref #:
- Sarah Higgs
We are currently working with a leading intellectual property firm in Manchester in their search for Patent Paralegal to join their friendly and supportive team.
You will be responsible for supporting the patent attorneys of the firm and assisting with supervising the team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Managing, coordinating and distributing the work flow between fee earners, paralegals and the Client Services Manager ensuring deadlines are met and client turnaround times are abided by.
- Diary management, ensuring deadlines are actioned
- Client management
- Ensuring databases are up to dates
- Prioritising workload and assigning workload to team members
- Overseeing daily workflow
- Reviewing correspondence from Patent Office and foreign attorneys
- Reviewing incoming emails, noting instructions and relevant deadlines
- Coordinating and preparing of filing of new patent applications
- Preparing estimates, client schedules and requested estimates
Candidates should have previous patent experience and have strong communication skills.