- IP Support
- Office Support
- South West
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 25-02-2019 04:20 PM
- Ref #:
- Sarah Higgs
We are currently working with a specialist law firm based in Bristol in their search for an Office Manager.
You will be responsible for managing a team of three and be involved in many different aspects of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing regular inspections of workplace areas
- Managing contractors in Bristol and London offices
- Liaising with the landlord and managing agent for all offices
- Overseeing premises re-locations, office re-configurations and seating arrangements
- Ensuring Health and Safety compliance and regulations are maintained. Also responsible for fire safety and first aid
- Ordering stationery supplies and maintaining office stock
- Responsible for mail and courier services, waste management, archiving, office security and office maintenance
- Booking meeting rooms and keeping them tidy
- Arranging travel and accommodation for colleagues
- First point of contact for all external and internal clients, colleagues and contractors
Candidates should have at least 3 years’ experience in an office management/facilities related role and be able to manage a small team.