Junior Legal Secretary
- IP Support
- South East
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 25-02-2019 05:05 PM
- Ref #:
- Sarah Higgs
We are currently working with a specialist law firm based in Brighton in their search for a Junior Legal Secretary to join their team.
You will be responsible for providing high quality support to the Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of the firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing relevant documents to patents, designs and/or trademarks
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing communications
- Preparing invoices
- Maintaining fee earner diary
- Checking new client details on a database and updating various other records
- Arranging travel
- Preparing and/or sending emails on behalf of fee earners
- Acting as point of contract for client enquires
Candidates should have previous experience within an IP, legal or professional service environment and be able to work independently.