- IP Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 27-02-2019 10:55 AM
- Ref #:
- Sarah Higgs
We are currently working with a specialist law firm based in London in their search for a Patent Paralegal.
You will be working closely with allocated Patent Attorneys, providing high quality secretarial and administrative support to them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with incoming emails, post and faxes
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other employees
- Preparing documents for the on-line filing of UK, EPO and PCT Forms
- Updating prior art files and preparing IDS and Section 8
- Raising travel request forms for Fee Earners
- Reporting emails and letters to clients
- Filing reports
- Fielding calls where appropriate
- Carrying out background research and presents findings
- Preparing foreign filing instructions and examination requests
Candidates should have at least 4 years’ patent experience and have excellent organisation skills.