- Law Support Professional
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 08-03-2019 11:25 AM
- Ref #:
- Klinta Dzene
We are equally adept at undertaking specific retained search mandates alongside more traditional contingent assignments and have proven experience at successfully managing significant team moves and mergers and acquisitions.
Due to client demand and as part of our growth plans, we have an immediate requirement to hire a legal recruitment consultant. To be considered, the successful candidate should have:
- At least two years current legal private practice recruitment experience (other levels will be considered
- A proven ability to develop and maintain long-term commercial relationships
- A proven ability to develop and maintain revenues from a loyal client base
- A desire to be rid of an 8am to 8pm, KPI led culture
- A desire to work within a company where you can set and achieve your own goal
This is a rare opportunity to join a truly collaborative company and play a significant role in the growth of the private practice recruitment division.
A very good salary and first class commission scheme is on offer.