- £20,000 - £24,000
- IP Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 19-03-2019 01:08 PM
- Ref #:
- Sarah Higgs
We are currently working with a specialist law firm in their search for a Legal Administrator.
You will be responsible for providing high quality administrative support to the firm’s Trade Mark Attorneys.
The Trade Mark Attorneys work to protect a variety of fantastic brands from sports brands to fashion brands and food and beverage companies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Filing and processing legal applications in the UK, Europe and overseas
- Arranging powers of attorney
- Liaising with attorneys and clients
- Raising invoices
- Maintaining the firm’s database
- General admin duties including audio, scanning, audio or copy typing
- Generating client portfolio reports
Candidates should have previous administrative experience in a legal or professional services environment and have excellent organisation skills.
Full training into this niche and interesting area of law will be provided.