- Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 19-03-2019 04:32 PM
- Ref #:
- Jo Wallace
Our client , a chartered accountancy based near St Pauls require an experienced Marketing Executive for their marketing team
The role will require the person to implement strategic and creative marketing activities for specific teams and undertake marketing projects for the Firm as a whole. Develop excellent internal relationships and represent the marketing team to ensure we are perceived as approachable experts.
Duties and Responsibilities External Marketing Activities
· Manage the strategic planning process for a number of the firm’s specialist teams, creating draft marketing plans and budgets that are aligned with firmwide strategy.
· Manage campaigns from initial planning through to execution using the most relevant tools and medium.
· Develop and manage business development processes for allocated teams, providing business development support from lead through to sale.
· Take ownership of certain projects and campaigns, liaising with relevant stakeholders and suppliers to ensure deadlines and budgets are met.
· Advise partners on the best approach to achieve their business and marketing objectives.
· Share your experience and skills with more junior members of the marketing team, proactively suggesting new approaches and ideas.
· Utilise client feedback to shape and advise on marketing activities.
· Manage the creation of marketing collateral.
· Manage and assist in the production of tender documents and presentations.
· Write copy for and maintain the Firm’s website, ensuring content is kept up to date.
· Analyse web and social media statistics and make recommendations for strategies for improvement.
· Source relevant advertising opportunities, media buying and creation of advertising and directory entries, including advertising at trade shows and conferences.
· Put in place appropriate metrics and undertake analysis to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Firm’s marketing activities.
· Research sources of relevant data lists.
· Carry out, or assist in carrying out, research as and when required.
· Develop and manage some of the firm’s events and conferences from beginning to end.
Internal Marketing Activities
· Work with the Senior Marketing Manager and Marketing Director to promote marketing excellence within the marketing team and implement better working practices to enable to team to work more effectively.
· Work to maximise collaboration within the marketing team, proactively seeking cross team opportunities.
· Promote greater awareness of marketing’s capabilities and skillset internally. Make best use of the firm’s data for marketing purposes.
· Adhere to and manage specific marketing project budgets. Provide assistance and training to other members of the Firm in the use and maintenance of marketing and firmwide tools.
· Assist the rest of the marketing team with proof-reading and checking of marketing materials. Work on your own initiative but seek help and guidance when necessary. Promote and police the firms’ brand.
Skills and Experience Essential
· Degree (minimum 2:2), or equivalent
· A-levels, or equivalent
· 5 GCSEs including A-B English and A-C Maths, or equivalent
· Proven marketing experience
· Ability to build collaborative relationships with people at all levels
· Experience of marketing planning and budgeting
· Experience of campaign conceptions, implementation and measurement
· Excellent copywriting skills
· Masters in a related subject
· CIM qualification, or similar
· Proven marketing experience in a professional services firm or partnership structure
· Project management skills
· Experience of liaising with and managing suppliers
· Intermediate IT skills, including Excel and databases
· Experience of web and social media, including analytics
· Experience of InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop desirable
The successful candidate must be able to write copy. CVs that are only events and social media are not suitable.