- £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
- Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 09-07-2019 10:22 AM
- Ref #:
- John Bruce
Legal Cashier - £35 - £40k
Due to the growth of the business and some internal moves this dynamic and professional, but relaxed, boutique law firm is looking for a legal cashier to join them in a busy and varied sole cashier role.
This is a great opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic legal cashier with 3 years’ experience in a busy legal accounts department looking for the chance to join a supportive and entrepreneurial firm of solicitors in the City.
Duties will include;
- Creating and reconciling fee notes to barristers.
- Posting purchase invoices from suppliers.
- Acting as a point of reference for suppliers queries and dealing with cheque requests.
- Assisting staff in providing information and resolving finance related queries.
- Obtaining authorities for CHAPS & BACS payments.
- Client billing
- Posting month end journals and month end close
What they are looking for is a confident and capable legal finance professional with a good knowledge of accounting systems.
Ideal candidates will have gained 3 years’ experience in the finance team of a firm of solicitors, familiarity with Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR), statutory regulations and office accounts.
For more information or to be considered please contact John Bruce ASAP.