Trade Mark Paralegal
- Up to £45,000
- IP Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 09-07-2019 02:32 PM
- Ref #:
- Sarah Higgs
We are working with a leading practice in their search for a Trade Mark Paralegal to support a busy Partner in their trade marks team.
The role will be full of responsibility and rich in variety. Candidates will have:
- Client facing skills - outstanding spoken and written English is a MUST
- A meticulous attention to detail
- A sound knowledge of procedures before the UKIPO and EUIPO
- Excellent technical skills, including the full Microsoft package, digital dictation, trade mark management system etc.
- An inquisitive nature, the ability to identify problems and solve them would be advantageous
- The CITMA Paralegal Certificate is a bonus although not a requirement
Candidates with a keen interest in trade mark law who have no previous experience may also be considered.