- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 06-08-2019 04:31 PM
- Ref #:
- Andy Brunton
Brand new vacancy: we are currently recruiting for an International PR & Communications Manager role with our client, an elite tier and highly regarded US and international law firm. This is an initial 9-12 month maternity cover position based in their London office in the heart of the City.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PR/Communications professional with relevant experience gained from within a legal/professional services environment.
Typical responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Building a UK/European industry PR plan
- Working with the senior leadership team on proactive content production targeted at clients and industries
- Media relationship management
- Sourcing and identifying news and potential story opportunities
- Developing, pitching and placing bylined articles featuring the Firm and its attorneys
- Researching, writing and disseminating press releases
A competitive salary of up to £80,000 per annum (pro-rata) is on offer (dependent upon experience). This is a busy and autonomous role which will require flexibility to work additional hours as and when required.
All successful applicants will be contacted directly by US Law Support, whereby a full job description will be provided and they will be invited to register.
Do not delay in applying quoting ref: USLS-PRM19, this is an excellent, progressive opportunity to work for a highly respected US law practice in the City and the interview process will be commencing ASAP.