- Law Support
- South West
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 09-08-2019 12:31 PM
- Ref #:
- Neil Hagan
We’re working on behalf of a global law firm based in Bristol who are looking to hire an Administrator to join their highly skilled support team.
As one of the leading firms in their field, our client can offer a friendly and supportive working environment and can provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to progress their career.
- Billing and Financial Administration: assisting with the billing process, including dealing with disbursement bills and processing third party invoices; preparing and processing expenses claim forms and dealing with cheque requisitions
- Client file administration: Assisting with the completion of paperwork in relation to new client instructions; processing and opening new files
- Answering and filtering telephone calls
- Checking electronic post items; dealing with mail-related queries; electronically scanning and saving post items to document management system
- Photocopying/printing: printing documents from email/disk/USB; preparing bundles/files
- Client filing: maintaining electronic client files; indexing; trial bundles; archiving including arranging collections and retrievals from the off-site archive company
- Undertaking other administrative tasks as required
Candidate will have excellent organisational and communication skills and possess;
- 1-2 years’ experience in a busy professional environment, preferably a law firm or partnership structure
- MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Accurate typing (minimum speed 50 wpm)
- Excellent spelling and grammar
Candidates must able to commute to and from Bristol City Centre, preferably at short notice.