- £20,000 - £25,000
- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 03-09-2019 11:33 AM
- Ref #:
- Andy Brunton
New and exciting opportunity for a junior level facilities assistant (ideally suited to an apprentice looking to progress), to join a high profile, prestigious and highly regarded US and international law firm based in the City of London. This role will be working alongside and supporting the facilities manager in a range of day to day, office building responsibilities to include, although not limited to the following:
- Ongoing and regular maintenance/infrastructure issues of the office building, floor walks, risk assessments and general equipment checks;
- Assisting with couriers, post requirements and deliveries/distribution to overseas offices and internally;
- Covering and assisting within reprographics and document scanning departments;
- Monitoring of office stationery and stock supplies, submitting and checking of business services department orders;
- Assisting with conferencing room set-ups, office moves as and when required for visiting partners and clients;
- Out of hours emergency call-out support for the office building failures and security.
In order to be considered, candidates are required to have a working knowledge of MS Office applications inclusive of Word, Excel and basic health and safety policies/procedures. You will need to act as a team player, have a committed and positive attitude, have clear and concise communication skills, twinned with the ability to work to tight and sometimes demanding time-frames. Excellent organisational skills are essential, with the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of seniority within the firm.
Overtime is sometimes required so the willingness to be flexible on working hours, staying late and occasional weekend work is also a key attribute and requirement.
Do not delay in applying, this is a sought after opportunity for a driven and ambitious facilities professional, looking to join a highly reputable, internationally focused and global US law firm.
Applications in full quoting USLS-FA0919 to Andy Brunton, shortlisted candidates will be furnished with a detailed job description and briefed accordingly.