- £72,000 - £75,000
- US Law Support
- Business Development
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 06-09-2019 12:58 PM
- Ref #:
- Paige Allen
BRAND NEW VACANCY! We are currently recruiting for a Pitch Advisor with our client, an elite tier US and international law firm. This is a progressive, permanent position based in their London office.
This is a great opportunity for a professional Pitch candidate with circa 3-5 years’ experience working within a similar position.
Typical responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting partners to prepare for meetings with clients, developing scripts, pitch documents and talking points
- Providing one to one partner coaching when necessary
- Working alongside relevant global BD teams and updating materials including templates, biographies, content and experience within the firm’s database and proposal management system
- Ensuring that business development activities are consistent and collaborative with internal BD resources
- Developing strong work relationships with firm leaderships and subject matter experts to receive necessary feedback
A competitive salary between £72,000 to £75,000 is on offer (dependent upon experience). This is a busy and autonomous role which will require flexibility to work additional hours as and when required. Full overtime is paid after standard 9:30AM-5:30PM.
Experience of working within a similar role in a US/City based firm is highly advantageous and a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) is preferred.
Successful applicants will be contacted directly by US Law Support, whereby a full job description will be provided and they will be invited to register.
Do not delay in applying quoting ref: USLS-PA/0609, this is an excellent, progressive opportunity to work for a highly respected US law practice in the City and the interview process will be commencing ASAP.