- Circa £45,000 + full firm benefits
- US Law Support
- Risk and Compliance
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 09-10-2019 09:17 AM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
This brand new vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity for a Conflicts and Risk Analyst to work for a prestigious US and International law firm, in the heart of the City.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join this elite International law practice, on a full-time, permanent basis. The firm is paying a highly competitive salary of circa £45,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) + full firm benefits.
The successful applicant will be working closely with the Partners and fee earners in regards to conflicts of interest identified during new business intake as well as providing support to the General Counsel in relation to all aspects of AML and Risk.
- Research, identify and assist in resolving conflicts of interest for new clients and matters as well as for new hires, attorney surveys, marketing requests and additional parties on existing matters;
- Confirm and evaluate KYC materials as collected;
- Provide assistance to any queries relating to client approval and the firms AML checks;
- Assisting the firm’s Compliance Manager with Conflicts & Intake questions for the firm’s file review procedure;
- Updating matter risk assessments on the firm’s Conflicts & Intake system;
Successful candidates will have prior experience of working in a similar position (circa 3 years +), possess a strong knowledge of AML regulations, a high proficiency in legal research and technical applications and ideally an international understanding of professional conduct.
Please do not delay in applying quoting ref: USLS-CRA19, applications are being welcomed ASAP and all successful applicants will be contacted directly by US Law Support, whereby a full job description will be provided.