- US Law Support
- Business Development
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 11-10-2019 10:38 AM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
Our client, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is currently seeking a Graphic/Presentation Designer to join their global Business Development Team, in the London office.
With a focus on creating impactful graphics and layout, the Graphic/Presentation Designer will be responsible for producing engaging designs for proposal documents/client meeting materials. The successful candidate’s core role will be to:
- Undertake short form pitches
- Support, advise and train team members who use Microsoft PowerPoint and Word templates
- Work closely with key stakeholders and partners to develop messages and visuals
- Interpret key messages and selling points into graphics, demonstrating information management, typography and data visualization.
- Develop high-end, high specification designs for ‘must win’ opportunities using the latest version of the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Engage well with external print vendors and develop digital material.
Working closely with the BD Manager for overseeing the visual strategy rollout, the Graphics/Presentation Designer will support the implementation of the visual strategy and continue to develop innovative graphics for new opportunities. The Graphics/Presentation Designer will ensure pitch materials are fit for purpose and that processes from briefing to delivery help to create a quality product. It is also crucial that the Graphics/Presentation Designer remains informed of best practice and developments in design, ensuring the firm remains competitive and innovative in all markets while remaining firmly within the visual identity
A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field is required as well as significant production and design experience in a professional services organization. Pitch curation experience is highly-favoured and experience preparing artwork accurately for external print suppliers is preferred. The ideal candidate will have experience with colour correcting, layout, and press checking. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply now; this is a rare and progressive opportunity to work with a leading US law firm. This is a permanent position and a competitive salary of circa £45,000+ per annum is on offer (negotiable and dependent upon experience) + market leading benefits.
Do not delay in applying, quoting ref: USLS-GPD10. All successful applicants will be contacted directly by Eleanor Hughes-Davis at US Law Support; whereby a full job description will be provided.