- Law Support Professional
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 30-10-2019 11:25 AM
- Ref #:
- Reekesh Somaroo
We have been mandated by an excellent US firm with a growing Employment team who are searching for an ambitious junior to join the practice.
This top US Firm has a full service offering in the London markets, and can cover all the employment needs of their clients across a variety of sectors. With a strength in assisting Financial Services, private equity and leading accountancy firms worldwide.
The team are keen to find an ambitious junior who can get involved in a variety of employment law matters both contentious, advisory and transactional in nature.
There is a lot of room for development and progression within the team.
- You will have at least 6 months post qualification experience in a range of employment matters. The firm will consider applicants outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
- You will be qualified in England & Wales.
- The firm will consider applicants in law firms regionally.
- You will have trained at an established firm. You will ideally have strong private practice training, relevant in-house experience will also be considered
- You will have strong academics, with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) from a top university.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion to find out more. Reach out on 020 3319 8538 or via firstname.lastname@example.org