- £20,000 + benefits
- Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 26-11-2019 01:57 PM
- Ref #:
- John Bruce
Office Assistant at City Law Firm - £20,000 full training given
Our client, a mid-sized law firm based in the City, are currently looking for a Junior Administrator/Office Assistant to join their team. This role is ideal for a college leaver looking for their first office job and the chance to work in London.
Duties will be varied, but full training will be given, and will include;
- Photocopying, printing, scanning and dealing with Court document
- Helping to book travel and hotels
- Archiving and filing legal documents correctly
- General administration duties
- Supporting the PA in the team
- Keeping the stationery supplies stocked
What they are looking for is a bright, confident college leaver (A’Levels, Business Administration Diploma or similar and good grades at GCSE English and Maths) with genuine drive and the desire to work hard and learn.
They will need you to be able to follow instructions but also work on your own initiative as part of a busy, friendly team.
For more information or to be considered please send your CV and a brief cover letter describing why you are interested to John Bruce ASAP.