- £18,000 - £22,000
- IP Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 29-11-2019 10:13 AM
- Ref #:
- Sarah Higgs
We are working on behalf of a highly regarded and friendly law firm who are looking to hire a junior legal administrator to train into an interesting and niche area of law.
Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Preparing and processing correspondence and legal documents
- Liaising with attorneys and clients
- Keeping on top of important deadlines
- Sending deadline reminders
- Updating the firm’s database
The successful candidate will need to have excellent attention to detail skills, be able to work well under pressure and be keen to learn.