- Law Support
- Risk and Compliance
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 06-02-2020 09:15 AM
- Ref #:
- Neil Robins
A new vacancy has arisen working within the Compliance Department of a full service law firm based in the heart of the City of London.
You will have a working knowledge of AML rules as well as SRA rules and experience of making decisions on compliance matters.
You will have ideally have worked within a compliance team within a Law Firm previously.
- Updating key information in compliance policies, plans and procedures;
- Reviewing client due diligence documentation and carrying out risk assessments, ongoing monitoring and due diligence for on various client types (e.g. registered societies, housing associations, charities, financial institutions, private individuals);
- Analysing and establishing the corporate structure for clients where relevant, and tracing up to the ultimate beneficial owners;
- Assisting in the ongoing monitoring of existing clients and updating due diligence for existing clients;
- Providing advice on AML/CTF to fee earners and other professionals;
This role is available immediately and looking to interview ASAP.
For further information please send your CV.