- Up to £31,500
- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 11-02-2020 04:51 PM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
Brand new vacancy with an elite tier, international legal practice!
Our client, a prestigious US law firm are seeking to hire a Night Concierge to work within the Facilities & Office Services function of their Central London office. The role requires the Night Concierge to manage, co-ordinate and control the security of the building and provide security and support to staff and guests on the premises as well as to cover all office services functions such as reprographics.
The working hours will be 10pm – 7am and a competitive salary is on offer of £31,500 per annum.
Typical duties will include:
• Site log of contractors and visitors
• Regular patrols of the building including
• Responsibility for office keys and passes
• To enforce local security measures in line with firm policies
• Front of the house duties, including meeting and greeting all clients and visitors to the Firm
• Organising cars and taxis for clients and visitors as required
• Logging any meeting room bookings
• Answering all external calls to the office and internal telephone and email enquiries
• To adhere to health & safety policies
• To perform mailroom and Office Services duties as required
• Ensuring meeting rooms are in order following events.
Applications are being welcomed ASAP for immediate review! Do not delay in applying quoting ref: USLS-NC18.