- c£27,000 + benefits
- Law Support
- Office Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 11-02-2020 04:52 PM
- Ref #:
- John Bruce
Meeting Room Coordinator - c£27,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a receptionist / room coordinator with a year or two experience in a busy office looking for a new challenge. Working as part of this mid-sized law firms’ reception team your focus will be on keeping all of their meeting rooms in perfect condition and to make sure the hectic schedule runs as smoothly as possible.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months’ experience as a receptionist in a busy, professional services, environment dealing with senior and high-profile staff and clients, ideally where some of your time was spent looking after their meeting rooms. You should be confident, well presented and able to communicate well with people at all levels in a friendly but professional way. You must have experience managing a busy suite of meeting rooms using room booking software.
Preference will be given to candidates who have gained their experience in a law firm or similar professional services environment, but they will consider those from a commercially focused corporate company. Duties will include;
- Preparing all boardrooms for the day ahead
- Preparing refreshments for all the meetings in line with requests
- Liaising with clients and lawyers during longer meetings to ensure they have everything they need
- Ordering and preparing lunch for lunchtime meetings
- Clearing and cleaning rooms after the meetings finish
- Keeping kitchens stocked up with coffee, tea, milk, fruit, biscuits etc.
- Keeping stationery stocked up in meeting rooms and replenishing after every meeting
- Updating reception supplies costs on an Excel spreadsheet
- Holiday cover and back up cover of reception where required
- Assisting with marketing events
Experience using room booking software and Microsoft Outlook are essential and basic knowledge of Excel would be very advantageous.
Hours are 8.00-4.30 but flexibility is required.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to start a new job then our client will want to hear from you. Please get in touch ASAP.