- Up to £26,000
- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 12-02-2020 03:04 PM
- Ref #:
- Paige Allen
A top tier US law firm are looking to hire a Legal Recruitment Assistant to join their stunning offices close to Fenchurch/Liverpool street station. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 6 months to a years’ experience in a UK/US law firm to take the next step up in their career. You will provide assistance for the Attorney Recruitment, both lateral and graduate and development process.
Other duties will include:
- Liaising with partners, arranging interviews and greeting candidates.
- Setting up and updating new joiner and leaver checklists and attorney summary sheets.
- Arranging the induction program for all new attorney joiners and attending them.
- Requesting references and pre-screening/background checks.
- Assisting with arranging Trainee training.
- Assisting with Assessment Days for Vacation Scheme candidates.
- Booking external courses for training.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar position in a law firm capacity, written and organisational skills and can multi-task under minimal supervision. Knowledge of Microsoft office is essential. Working hours are set at 9.30am – 5.30pm and a highly competitive salary is on offer plus full firm benefits and paid overtime.
Please apply today if this sounds like the challenge you’re looking for! Successful candidates will be contacted by US Law Support directly and furnished with a full job description.