- £18k to £21k + Commission
- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 04-03-2020 12:59 PM
- Ref #:
- Andy Brunton
US Law Support is currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our close-knit, yet busy team; recruiting for our highly prestigious and elite-tier American law firm clients located in London, Europe and The Middle East.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing candidates on a search & selection basis using internet search platforms and LinkedIn;
- Collating marketing material – for client events, salary surveys, candidate referrals etc;
- Advertising new roles (across all levels) on job boards and LinkedIn;
- Updating the USLS social media accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to join a progressive and thriving team with the potential to progress steadily into a fee-earning position; full training will be provided by both the Consultants and Director on a one to one basis.
Suitable applicants will have strong academics (throughout GCSE, A-Level and/or university education), have some experience of working within an office environment and be keen to progress within a fast-paced team.
A competitive salary is offered (dependent upon experience) along with a particularly rewarding commission scheme and the interview process will commence ASAP.
Please do not delay in applying. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by a member of the team to discuss in further detail and invited to attend interview.