- £40-48,000 per annum + benefits
- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 11-05-2020 04:23 PM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
Brand new vacancy: Our client, an elite tier US law firm are seeking to hire a Billing Coordinator for their London office on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is an exciting, and challenging role for a Legal Biller to enjoy working within a well-established team, to provide a comprehensive and efficient service to the partners and external clients in order to achieve the business objectives of the firm and the department.
Typical responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate and maintain billing portfolios for assigned partners
- Review time entries to ensure proper matter coding, billing rates and compliance with client guidelines
- Produce proformas, client bills and credit notes from Elite
- Edit, transfer and write-off time/costs as directed
- Ensure VAT compliance and all other statutory/legislative requirements for client billings
- Consistent working knowledge of SRA rules
- Handle billing enquiries and account analysis
Excellent salary on offer of £44-48,000 per annum + overtime and an excellent list of benefits.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have a minimum of 3 years’ billing experience in a UK/international or US law firm, strong working knowledge of Elite Enterprise and a high IT proficiency.
Do not delay in applying, quoting re: USLS-BC520 – applications are being welcomed ASAP for immediate review.