Graduate Recruitment Specialist
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 06-08-2020 04:01 PM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
Our Client, an elite tier US and international law firm, is currently looking to hire a Graduate Recruitment Advisor to join their Graduate Recruitment team in London on a permanent basis.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about graduate recruitment and interested in hiring the best talent through strategic initiatives.
You will be joining a high performing team who are focused on offering the best graduate recruitment experience in the sector.
Responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating and delivering presentations at a range of universities throughout the year
• Managing advertising process and annual review of graduate recruitment branding
• Maintaining relationships with target universities
• Working closely with the Diversity team and building relationships
• Screening applications, producing shortlist and interviewing for vacation schemes and training contracts
• Providing detailed interview feedback to candidates following assessments
• Running vacation schemes and assessment centres in conjuncture with the Graduate Recruitment Partner
• HR management of current trainees, including care and counselling of individuals, return to work meetings, disciplinary & grievance procedures, exit interviews, performance management etc
• Assisting with the mid-seat and end of seat review process for all trainees
A competitive salary of up to £45K is on offer + a leading benefits package.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be a good presenter, comfortable delivering engaging presentations to students, possess the ability to work well within a team & build strong relationships as well as having a forward thinking and proactive working approach. Ideal candidates will also have previous experiences of working within graduate recruitment at a City or US law firm.
Do not delay in applying quoting ref: USLS-GR820. Applications are being welcomed ASAP.