- Up to £45,000 per annum
- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 17-08-2020 03:14 PM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
Brand new vacancy: Our client, an elite tier US law firm are seeking to hire a Billing & Accounts Coordinator for their London office on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is an exciting, and challenging role for a Legal Finance professional to enjoy working autonomously in London as well closely with the firms’ international offices.
Typical responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate and maintain billing portfolios for assigned partners
- Review time entries to ensure proper matter coding, billing rates and compliance with client guidelines
- Produce proformas, client bills and credit notes from Elite
- Edit, transfer and write-off time/costs as directed
- Ensure VAT compliance and all other statutory/legislative requirements for client billings
- Consistent working knowledge of SRA rules
- Handle billing enquiries and account analysis
Excellent salary on offer of up to £45,000 per annum + overtime and an excellent list of benefits.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have a minimum of 3 years’ billing experience in a UK/international or US law firm, strong working knowledge of Elite Enterprise and a high IT proficiency.
Do not delay in applying, quoting re: USLS-BC820 – applications are being welcomed ASAP for immediate review.