- Up to £40,000
- US Law Support
- Risk and Compliance
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 22-10-2020 05:38 PM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
We have just been instructed on a brand new compliance vacancy with our client, a leading US law firm in the heart of the City.
They are seeking to hire a Compliance Analyst on a full-time, permanent basis to assist with the administrative onboarding of new clients and matters, with a focus on compiling and reviewing know-your-client due diligence under applicable anti-money laundering (“AML”) regulations.
A competitive salary of £35-40K and suitable candidates will be degree-educated with prior experience and knowledge of risk, compliance and AML regulations.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting in regards to Firm AML processes, policies and controls for new and existing clients, on-going client monitoring, sanctions checks and other risk management procedures
- Responding to AML queries from attorney and staff throughout the Firm worldwide.
- Confirming adequate AML documentation is obtained by the Firm for all new clients
- Performing due diligence on low, medium and higher-risk clients
- Monitoring risk training records for Firm personnel
- Updating AML manuals
- Keeping up to date with changes in UK and EU AML regulations
Do not delay in applying quoting ref: USLS-CA10. Applications are being welcomed ASAP in order for the interview process to commence shortly.