- c£30,000 + benefits
- Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 28-10-2020 05:01 PM
- Ref #:
- John Bruce
Marketing/CRM Assistant for City Law Firm
Our client is looking for a technically adept CRM assistant work with the CRM Manager and marketing department, helping with the day to day administration, internal promotion, and on-going development of the firm’s CRM system.
Duties will include;
- Supporting lawyers and staff on the day to day running of the CRM system (InterAction)
- Assist with training and refresher sessions on InterAction, over Zoom initially
- Resolve Data Change Management issues
- Run and implement data quality searches
- Ensure best practice is adhered to on the use of InterAction.
- Update new information and enhance profiles
- Update FAQ’s on the CRM page
- Provide InterAction reports for teams across the firm
- Assist the CRM Manager with running the monthly reports
- Assist the wider marketing team with sending out electronic mailings
What they are looking for is someone with at least 1-2 years’ experience within a law firm or similar environment where you used InterAction to a high level, including resolving DCM tickets.
You will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and be someone who thrives on working with data and improving processes.
The firm offer a generous package, excellent career prospects and one of the most supportive, dynamic working environments you’ll find in the City.
Initially the role will be working remotely (with the option to attend the fully Covid-compliant offices whenever you like) but once things are “back to normal” they are expecting to be flexible in terms of working from home.
For more information or to be considered, please contact John Bruce ASAP.