- Circa £40,000 +
- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 04-11-2020 05:55 PM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
We are currently recruiting for a Lateral Recruitment Advisor on behalf of our client, a leading Global law firm in the City.
This is a full-time, permanent vacancy and the successful applicant will be responsible for providing support to all aspects of the Firm’s lateral partner recruiting processes across EMEA regions.
The role provides a fantastic opportunity to work within a collegiate, international team and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the administration of the Firm’s lateral partner recruiting process including coordinating all candidate interviews and collating interview feedback
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Ensuring a smooth recruitment process
- Being responsible for helping to organise all Lateral Partner and New Partner Review Meetings
- Coordinating complex international travel itineraries for partner candidates
- Assisting with the onboarding and integration of new partners
- Assisting with the preparation of agency search agreements and payment of invoices etc.
A competitive salary is on offer, dependent upon experience + an excellent benefits package. Please do not delay in applying quoting ref: USLS-LPR11.
Applications are being welcomed now in order for the interview process to commence shortly. All successful applicants will be contacted directly by USLS and provided with full details and a job spec.