- £22-26,000 per annum + excellent benefits package
- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 12-02-2021 04:28 PM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
Currently recruiting for a Junior Billing/Reporting Analyst, with a US law firm in the City.
The successful applicant will produce and dispatch scheduled information reports and support the billing team during the matter opening process.
Typical duties will include:
- Supporting with completion of reporting tasks (including WIP & AR reports, practice group productivity reports, timekeeper analysis reports).
- Conducting checks on all new matters
- Supporting the Billing team with general tasks
- Examining reports to identify and correct errors
- Locating data for business reports and ensuring all entries are accurate
- Working with the team to improve the service and assisting with firm-wide projects
Candidates should be educated to degree or A Level standard, possess excellent Excel skills and having around 12 months’ experience of working in a client facing position in a professional services or law firm. Previous experience of working within accounting or financial analysis would be highly beneficial.
This is a permanent, full-time position paying up to £26k and an excellent opportunity for somebody to join a progressive, global law firm.
Do not delay in applying quoting ref: USLS-JRA2; applications are being welcomed now in order for the interview process to commence ASAP.