We are currently recruiting for an Attorney Talent Manager on a permanent basis in the London office of our client, a leading US law firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for: new Attorney Orientations, professional development, supporting Partners with attorney evaluations and engagement strategy.
Typical duties will include:
- Creating talent team awareness among trainees and attorneys, including partners;
- Responding to career development related queries;
- Collaborating with recruitment teams to implement trainee seat rotation;
- Coordinating with the D+I Team re: development and engagement needs of individual trainees and attorneys of colour, women, LGBTQ+, and disabled attorneys in the region;
- Partnering with HR and Partners as necessary, on sensitive employee matters;
- Providing guidance and support to partners in areas of talent development for attorneys;
- Ensuring Firm policies and practices are followed;
- Keeping up to date on recruiting, training and diversity related issues within the firm and in the larger legal community.
Suitable applicants will have gained experience from within a similar role in a legal environment. Salary is dependent upon expectations, plus an excellent benefits package.
Please do not delay in applying quoting ref: USLS-TD26. Applications are being welcomed now in order for the interview process to commence ASAP.