- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 12-10-2021 04:02 PM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new role in the London office of our client, a highly-regarded US law firm. They are seeking to hire a Communications Manager who will work directly with their Director of Public Relations; with responsibility for increasing the firm’s visibility in the UK and driving forward strategic internal communications initiatives spanning London and Europe.
Typical duties will include:
- Participating in the firm’s public relations strategic development and planning
- Obtaining placements in appropriate UK and European media outlets
- Developing effective relationships with managing partners and partners
- Working collaboratively with the global PR team to help maximise opportunities
- Ensuring compliance with the firm's Information Handling Policy, including safeguarding confidential and personal information
- Preparing partners for media interviews and actively participates in meetings with key journalists.
A few key points about the role:
- Seeking a broad skill set gained on both internal and external media/ PR projects.
- The role will focus on submissions but will exclude legal directory or legal 500 submissions.
- Law firm experience not essential.
- Previous experience of working on Europe-wide initiatives would be advantageous.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity and a competitive salary bracket is on offer, dependent upon experience.
Please do not delay in applying, CVs are now being shortlisted.