- £40,000 - £50,000
- DA Solutions
- Commercial Contracts
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 02-11-2021 02:51 PM
- Ref #:
- Bobbi Florio
We are working with an international firm who are looking for a Contract, Compliance and Commercial Services Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be supporting the UK Senior Manager and be responsible for the CCC operations delivery across the UK. You will also be working with colleagues based in the US, India and Philippines.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with key stakeholders,
- Evaluate Business Unit performance,
- Drive Business and Process Excellence across the UK,
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets,
- Participate in creating the business strategy and manage budgets.
The successful candidate will have a law degree and ideally have completed the LPC. It is essential you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in contracts drafting, reviewing and negotiating experience, ideally from a software technology company, as well as, a minimum of 2 years’ people management experience.
It is also highly desirable if you have LPO experience.
They are open to candidates based in London or Bristol.