- US Law Support
- Intellectual Property
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 23-11-2021 04:36 PM
- Ref #:
- Rob Bennett
IP Litigation Paralegal
An elite US law firm in the city has asked us to find them an IP Litigation Paralegal to join their superb IP Litigation team on a permanent basis.
This law firm is one of the most reputable US firms globally, with almost all, of their practices falling into tier one. They are based close to Liverpool Street and are keen to find an IP Litigation Paralegal to join their experienced team of legal practitioners and associates. The role will see you working on complex and interesting IP, patent, and trademark litigation matters. You will have experience preparing bundles and being responsible for case management. You will also be filling briefs and court applications whilst liaising with several high-profile clients.
The perfect IP Litigation Paralegal will:
- Have previous IP Litigation experience
- Sound knowledge of patents and the European Patent Office websites
- Understanding of the UK high court filing systems
- The ability to work under pressure and show enthusiasm in your work
- A risk-taker that thrives on new challenges
If you would like to know more about this IP Litigation Paralegal role, contact Rob at US Law Support.