Graduate Recruitment Specialist
- £40,000-£45,000 + benefits (hybrid working)
- Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 08-06-2022 05:27 PM
- Ref #:
- John Bruce
Graduate Recruitment Advisor – £40-£45,000 + benefits (Hybrid Working)
One of the leading global management consultancy firms are looking for a graduate recruitment/early careers advisor to join their team.
Based in their stunning, state of the art London office 3 days per week and working from home 2 days, you will be working alongside the graduate recruitment manager, supported by a coordinator and part of the wider HR team (about 40 in London) – so while this is a specialist role, you’ll be part of something much bigger and will be working with an amazing team.
This is a permanent role, starting ASAP (but they will wait for the right person).
What they are looking for is someone graduate calibre, bright and confident, with ideally 2-3 years (but at least one full cycle) of graduate recruitment, but they are happy to consider candidates from any professional services environment (law, accountancy, consultancy etc.) financial services, or even from an RPO working out of professional services or financial services clients.
Duties will include;
- Overall responsibility for the internship programme
- Primary contact for all intern queries
- Working closely with the Learning & Development team to organise orientation
- Organising all social events for the interns
- Working closely with the Graduate Recruitment Manager to manage the offer process
- Assist in the planning for the milkround campus season
- Come up with branding ideas to enhance our brand across target schools
- Attending recruitment events at target universities to promote opportunities
- Identify and book venues for recruitment events
- Build and manage own relationships with some of the target schools
- Oversee the interview day administration
- Main point of contact for any candidates who received an offer
- Maintain/update Recruiting IT system and required databases to ensure accuracy of information for firm use
For more information or to be considered, please contact John Bruce ASAP.