- DA Solutions
- Commercial Property
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 14-06-2022 05:26 PM
- Ref #:
- Bobbi Florio
We are currently working with a top 20 international law firm who are looking for a Real Estate Paralegal to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be working closely with Partners and Associates on a variety of Real Estate matters focusing on commercial property.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with high volume, quick paced work and transactions.
- Adhering to strict client key performance indicators.
- Following, adapting and providing constructive feedback on agreed processes in place for global estate management.
- Client contact – transactional and relationship management including feeding into weekly and monthly client updates.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of transactional documentation including surrenders, lease renewals and licences, freehold sales and acquisitions.
- Undertaking, reviewing and reporting on search results, title investigation and negotiated documents.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of a 2.1 or equivalent at degree level. It is highly desirable if you have completed the LPC.
It is essential you have gained a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within Real Estate focusing on commercial property within a similar setting.