Graduate Recruitment Assistant
- Highly Competitive
- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 16-11-2023 05:17 PM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
We are currently recruiting for a new Legal Recruitment & Development Assistant opportunity, on behalf of our client, a leading US law firm.
The successful candidate will assist with the London office’s graduate recruitment and development efforts, and lateral associate recruiting.
This is a fantastic career move, working within a wonderful, close-knit team and offering great exposure.
Typical duties will include:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders - arranging interviews, greeting candidates, and collating feedback.
- Overseeing the background checks process.
- Processing invoices.
- Working with the team to help manage university relationships.
- Creatively thinking of ideas to engage and attract UK law students.
- Assisting with marketing the firm at law fairs when required.
- Helping to review applications and selecting suitable candidates for assessment days.
- Helping to organise events.
- Engaging with the future trainees to ensure they are up to date with firm news.
- Assisting with the trainee inductions.
- Assisting with the qualification process and reviews.
Suitable applicants will be degree educated and have some prior legal recruiting experience (or indeed a strong interest in carving this career path), be highly organised, possess strong written & verbal communication skills and have a proactive, professional approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded team and build relationships with key stakeholders.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is on offer, and hybrid working arrangements are in place (3 days per week in the office).
Please do not delay in applying; applications are being welcomed now, in order for the interview process to commence shortly.