- Highly Competitive + OT and benefits
- US Law Support
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 20-11-2023 04:00 PM
- Ref #:
- Eleanor Hughes-Davis
We are currently recruiting for a brand-new permanent paralegal opportunity, on behalf of our client, a leading US law firm.
This is a full-time opportunity in their London office, supporting the Debt Finance team. A highly competitive salary & benefits package is on offer, and hybrid working arrangements are in place.
This is a fantastic opportunity, offering excellent exposure and typical responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating KYC resources and assisting fee-earners with KYC requirements.
- Working with deal teams to satisfy KYC requirements for financing transactions.
- Liaising with banks and local counsel.
- Assisting with Companies House registrations on financing transactions.
- Monitoring and tracking activity in the leveraged finance market.
- Assisting with knowhow and transactional projects (as assigned by partners).
Suitable applicants will have a strong legal academic background (the LPC is desirable but not essential), excellent interpersonal skills and an interest in the leveraged finance market. In order to be considered, applicants will also have 6+ months of prior paralegal/compliance experience amassed from a City law firm, or in-house legal function.
Please do not delay in applying; CVs are being welcomed now, in order for the interview process to commence ASAP.