Staffed & managed document review – on or off site
Law Support is now able to provide the facilities and services for a fully serviced document review and in doing so cutting out middleman review providers and thereby reducing costs for the client.
• Staffed Review – Law Support provide the reviewers to be placed at the client premises or ours under client direct supervision.
• Managed Review – Law Support carry out the review providing space, reviewers, and project managers providing, under client instruction, all necessary technical support, supervision, training & reporting.
• Hosted Review – Law Support hosts the data taking it from collection through to hard copy production and then provides a Staffed or Managed Review.
Each offering attracts its own contractual and pricing model due to the differing nature of the services and support offered under each model.
Reviewers provided by Law Support
• Highest quality of paralegal and qualified lawyers.
• Excellent market knowledge of candidates.
• Database of 6,000 document reviewers.
• Fast turnaround.
• Provision of sufficient candidates to meet deadlines and variable workloads.
Review services that can be arranged through Law Support
• Space, work stations and facilities for up to 70 reviewers.
• Provision of office space and technical infrastructure as required.
• Review Manager and Project Manager who are legally qualified and have full hands-on EDRM lifecycle experience.
• Training and supervision of reviewers.
• Detailed and comprehensive workflows.
• Detailed reports on each stage of the process.
• Delivery of projects on time and within budget.
eDiscovery Technology Consulting
From hosted review to technology-assisted review and for all phases of the e-discovery process. This includes designing efficient, defensible workflows that align the use of technology with the needs of each client or case.